Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mid-terms

Well my Mid-terms for this semester are finally done so I can get back to posting regularly. They went fairly well, had to present preliminary stuff for a project in my game design class but you guys really don't want to hear about this sort of stuff. Well I have another cast up on you-tube, loaded it a while ago actually, but never got to posting about it here so the link follows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n3VbGH7edU

Actually really late on this train thanks to mid-terms, but Skyrim trailer is awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbmBYT8Dwf4&feature=relmfu. Been waiting for the next elder scrolls game for a long time, and from the video you can see just how heavily they modified the Gamebyro engine to their own uses. I mean yeah they said that they made some changes but that is incredible. I am, just like I'm sure many other Elder Scrolls fans are, now replaying Oblivion and Morrowind before Skyrim comes out. If anyone has any good mods for Oblivion they would want to point to feel free in the comments, already got a good selection but always willing to try more.

I have a lot more to post on and will do so later, cuanta vida.

~ The Lurker

2 comments: